Attorneys Eric Crawford and David Boyle are former prosecutors and have over 20 years of experience in the area of DUI. As a former prosecutor, they trained police officers in DUI detection, participated in alcohol studies involving the Intoxilyzer 5000, the official breath testing machine for the State of Georgia, have consulted with expert toxicologists and tried scores of DUI cases, involving road checks, prescription drugs, controlled substances, and refusal cases. The attorneys at Crawford & Boyle, LLC. can handle any type of DUI related matters, including:
- First DUI Offense
- Underage DUI
- Felony DUI
- DUI drugs
- Vehicular homicide
- Serious Injury by Vehicle
- Driver’s license suspension hearings
- How Is A DUI Charge Defined In Georgia?
- What Are The Driver’s License Consequences Associated With DUI Charges?
- What Are The Penalties For A DUI Conviction In Georgia?
- How Do People Unintentionally Harm Their DUI Case?
- How Is An Aggravated DUI Charge Defined In Georgia?
- What Penalties Can Someone Face For An Aggravated DUI Charge?
- What Happens When Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of Being Under The Influence Of Drugs?
- How Reliable Are Blood Tests Taken In A Drug-Related DUI Case?
- Will I Be Required To Have An Ignition Interlock Device Installed In My Vehicle?
If you are facing criminal charges for a DUI contact Crawford & Boyle for a free consultation.
Crawford & Boyle can provide the vigorous defense you require. Consider the advantages:
- Aggressive representation
- Flat fees that include all stages of the process from investigation to jury trial
- Personal service from accessible attorneys
- Knowledgeable DUI defense lawyers
- No hidden costs
- Fee includes Administrative License Hearings
- ALS Hearings
- License Suspension/Reinstatement
ARRESTED for DUI?
If you have been arrested for DUI please contact us immediately so that we may preserve your rights. Your rights to contest a license suspension for DUI are forfeited in as little as 10 days! Call Us Today! (678) 999-3418.
Call For Your Initial Case Assessment