Attorney Eric C. Crawford graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2005. He completed a third-year internship prosecuting cases for the Athens Clarke County District Attorney’s Office. Eric then moved to the Walton County District Attorney’s Office. While there, Eric began one of the first Internet Crimes Against Children Units in Georgia. He focuses on computer- and internet-related crimes.
Eric has lectured to law enforcement officers and prosecutors on internet- and computer-related crimes. Additionally, Eric has successfully conducted jury trials on both serious crimes such as murder and rape, as well as misdemeanors and traffic violations.
- Eric enjoys fishing, kayaking, and gardening. He is a Georgia Bulldogs fan.
- Walton County Bar Association
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Bar Member Since 2005