- About Us
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Family Law
- Pay Online
- How Do People Unintentionally Harm Their DUI Case?
- Is Mediation Better Than The Court Process In A Divorce?
- How Does The Process Of Divorce Work In Georgia?
- Who Pays Child Support If Parents Share Equal Parenting Time?
- How Is a Person Eligible for an Expungement in the State of Georgia?
- What Happens If I’m Convicted of a Sex Crime in the State of Georgia?
- Will I Be Required to Have an Ignition Interlock Device in My Car?
- Does the Intent of the Perpetrator Affect an Assault Charge?
- How Is Assault Defined Under Georgia State Law?
- What Are the Common Ways That Civilians Would Encounter Police?
- What Is the Difference Between Being Arrested and Being Detained?
- Man Faces Meth Charges After Reporting Dead Bodies, Police Say
- Mugged By A Mug Shot Online
- Apparent Road Rage Incident Sparks Deadly Shooting in St. Albans
- Naked Woman Distracts Neighbor While Her Husband Robs His House
- Fake Drug Checkpoints: OK for Cops to Lie to Motorists?
- Early Release Could Help Ill Prisoners & U.S. Prisons: Justice Dept.
- HB692 - Falsified Evaluations Resulting in Bonus or Salary Increase
- SB370 - Controlled Substances (Effective upon Governor's Signature)
- SB153 - Documentation for Teachers & Administrators Terminated
- Your Felony Dismissed in 30 Minutes or Less!
- SB236 - Encouraging Increased Participation in DUI Courts
- Make a Payment