Crawford & Boyle, LLC. provides experienced, effective representation in criminal defense and appeals, The firm’s attorneys are former prosecutors who work closely with each client to develop strategies designed to win their cases, providing the level of individual attention our clients deserve during a stressful and complicated process. The attorneys have trained police and prosecutors over their careers and know the strengths and weaknesses of the government’s case. Many of the firm’s greatest successes have come when our intense, thorough case preparation has resulted in criminal charges being dismissed, saving our clients the expense and stress of a trial. However, the firm does not hesitate to go to trial to vindicate our client’s rights.
The firm of Crawford & Boyle was founded on the proposition that those accused of a crime have certain fundamental rights, perhaps most important among those rights is the right to an effective attorney. Clients deserve an attorney who will fight for them. The firms’ attorneys have a reputation for honest, effective, and zealous representation. Their ability to provide zealous representation in a respectful and professional manner delivers results for their clients and keeps them in high esteem with Judges, Prosecutors, court personnel, and other members of the defense bar.
- Violent Offenses
- Sexual Offenses
- Computer/Internet Offenses
- Drug Offenses
- Theft Offenses
- Forgery/Fraud Offenses
- Traffic Offenses
- What Can A Potential Client Expect In An Initial Consultation?
- How Many Criminal Cases Do You Take On Each Year?
- What Types Of Criminal Cases Does Your Firm Typically Handle?
- Do Most Criminal Cases Go To Trial Or Do They Plea Out?
- How Are Sex Crimes Defined In Georgia?
- What Are My Rights Once I Am Arrested And Charged With A Sex Crime?
- What Steps Can Be Taken To Mitigate Sex Crime Charges?
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest?
- What Mistakes Do People Generally Make After An Arrest?
- How Can I Find Out Where A Friend Or Family Member Has Been Taken After An Arrest?
Call For Your Initial Case Assessment