Gwinnett County Assault & Battery Lawyers
Experienced Representation in Walton & Clarke Counties
Assault and battery are normally charged together, though these two terms have different meanings. A criminal charge of assault and battery carries a different definition and burden of proof rather than a civil complaint of either act alone. Knowing the differences between these two terms can help you protect your legal interests and rights. If you are convicted of assault and battery, you will face long-term consequences, which is why it important to get help from Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyers. Call Crawford and Boyle, LLC, today to schedule your free consultation.
Protect your future. Call Crawford and Boyle, LLC, today by dialing (678) 726-5400 or contacting our firm online.
Effective Strategies to Protect Your Future
If a defendant is facing charges for the battery, they will also face assault charges. However, if a defendant has not inflicted harm on another person, they might only face assault charges. For this reason, it is important to consult with and hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who can come up with the right defense strategy that can protect the defendant’s best interest.
Some effective strategies could include:
- Self-defense: Not all violent acts occur unprovoked. In cases where a person feels their safety is threatened, or that the safety of another or their property is threatened, there may be a case to prove they acted lawfully.
- Consent: While the state of Georgia does not look kindly upon any acts of aggressive violence, the equal involvement between the two parties could make a strong case for the innocence of the accused.
Call Our Firm Today
Crawford and Boyle, LLC, offers free consultations to help you get through your challenges. If you face accusations of assault or battery, you should call our firm right away to begin planning how to approach your charges. We have helped many people to get charges either reduced or dropped through effective planning and preparation.
Dial (678) 726-5400 now to schedule your free consultation.
Very Professional Lawyer. Fully recommend.A Satisfied Client
He works hard and goes above and beyond for his clients.Mary
David saved my life.Howard
Crawford and Boyle, LLC
- DISMISSAL Abuse or Neglect of a Disabled Person
- REDUCED Aggravated Assault
- DISMISSED Aggravated Assault
- REDUCED Burglary
- DISMISSED Criminal Damage to Property
- DISMISSED Disorderly Conduct and Criminal Trespass
Unrivaled Trial Experience
Over 50 Combined Years of Legal Experience
Genuine & Honest Legal Guidance
Results Driven Representation
Use of Technology to Bring You More Convenience
Available for Calls 24/7
Complete our form below or call us at (678) 726-5400.