Ask an Attorney: Can I end my probation early?

one hand with a handcuff secured around the write and the other end of the handcuff is dangling openm

Can I end my probation early?

Yes, if you are serving probation and have completed all the terms of your sentence, i.e., paid your fines and supervision fees, and completed any required classes, you can request for your probation to terminate. It is discretionary with the court but is granted much of the time. If your sentence was longer than three years chances are the court will end it at three years if you have done everything.

Contact Crawford & Boyle for a free consultation about terminating your probation.

Related Posts
  • Ask an Attorney: Why should I hire a lawyer if I know I am guilty? Read More
  • Ask an Attorney: The police found me with marijuana in my pocket, why should I hire a lawyer? Read More
  • Ask an Attorney: Should I take Field Sobriety Tests if I am suspected of driving under the influence? Read More
We'll Walk Every Step With You

Get In Touch With Us Today

Complete our form below or call us at (678) 726-5400.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.